Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in.

Announcement

New Forum about the DAK and Tropical German army, and Allied army in WW2 only

#1 13-11-2017 08:46:12

wanglei
Banned

riplett had six birdies and a bogey,

CONOVER, N.C. - Jay Haas shot a 4-under-par 67 Saturday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Champions Tours Greater Hickory Kia Classic.Haas, the 60-year-old Wake Forest player who won the event in 2005 and 2009, had a 12-under 130 on Rock Barn Golf and Spas Champions Course. He extended his streak of under-par rounds to 22, making five birdies and a lone bogey on No. 17.I played well again today — maybe not quite as well as yesterday, but I had some chances today and didnt capitalize, Haas said. It was a little tougher today. The wind was stronger in places, and the course played differently. But Im pleased. Obviously I did some good things out there.Im glad to be in the lead. But in looking at that leaderboard, there were two 63s yesterday and a couple of 65s today. There are scores like that that can be shot out there. Im just going to have to be aggressive, and capitalize when I have the good shots.A 16-time winner on the 50-and-over tour, Haas has gone 27 months without a tournament win. His last title came in June 2012 in Des Moines, Iowa — also the last time that Haas has had sole possession of the lead entering a tournaments final round.I havent had the lead going into Sunday, but Ive had four or five really good chances to win and havent done it, Haas said. It has been a while since Ive won, but Ive played as consistently this year as I ever have. I feel like Im going to go out and play a pretty good round tomorrow. Whether itll be good enough, well, well see.Joe Durant, tied for the first-round lead with Haas at 63, had a 69 to drop into a tie for second with Kirk Triplett and South Africas David Frost. Triplett, the winner last week in Cary, had a 66, and Frost shot 65.Frost, a five-time Champions Tour winner, had seven birdies and a bogey to make the best round of the day with Skip Kendall and Kenny Perry.There are a lot of birdies out there, Frost said. All in all, I played well. I feel like right now Im playing unconscious golf, having played so much golf the past three months. Im just going with the flow.Triplett had six birdies and a bogey, while Durant birdied the final three holes to finish with six birdies and four bogeys.If youre striking the ball solid, youre going to have some birdie chances, Triplett said. You cant be thinking youve going to shoot 2 under and move up or hold your place. Youve got to be aggressive, and try to make a half-dozen birdies. Lawrence Guy Jersey . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland. Deatrich Wise Jr. Jersey . In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com … wl-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T. Shea McClellin Jersey . Called on from the college ranks to replace Andy Reid, Kelly implemented a whole new atmosphere in the City of Brotherly Love and now has the Eagles in the playoffs for the first time since 2010. Steve Grogan Jersey .com) - The Winnipeg Jets placed defenceman Paul Postma on injured reserve Tuesday.BERLIN -- Japan midfielder Hiroshi Kiyotake struck late to salvage a 2-2 draw for Nuremberg over Hertha Berlin on Sunday, denying the newly promoted visitors two wins from two games. "We left two points behind," Hertha coach Jos Luhukay said. "We had the game completely under control for the second half." Kiyotake scored with a free kick in the 89th minute, 10 minutes after a penalty from substitute Ronny looked to have given Hertha its first win in Nuremberg for a decade. Nuremberg striker Josip Drmic opened the scoring in the 40th, when Daniel Ginczek did well to hold off two defenders and set him up. Ginczek had already struck the post with a header. Sami Allagui equalized with a deflected effort in the 61st, when his shot bounced off Berkay Dabanlis chest beyond Nuremberg goalkeeper Raphael Schaefer .dddddddddddd Hertha midfielder Alexander Baumjohann had the chance to make it 2-1 minutes later, only to shoot straight at Schaefer. "I can live with the point," Baumjohann said. "The coach sent a signal with (substitutes) Ronny and Sandro (Wagner). We wanted to win." Baumjohann was somewhat fortunate to be on the pitch, after shoving Javier Pinola in the face in retaliation as the two went head-to-head in disagreement. Both players were shown yellow cards in the 53rd. They were involved again for Herthas penalty, as Baumjohann went down under Pinolas challenge. Borussia Dortmund was hosting promoted Eintracht Braunschweig later Sunday, with off-season signing Henrikh Mkhitaryan named for his Bundesliga debut. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com