Mon image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

New Forum about the DAK and Tropical German army, and Allied army in WW2 only

#26 06-04-2019 09:35:17

The Magpie
Veteran DAK Member

Re: shoulder straps

Well your list says it all. The people that like them are not well versed in tropical straps...

Those that do not like them are the true experts in the field. There was no Herr tropical straps horde by the way....

Give it up Marco you got burned by a COA tongue

Last edited by The Magpie (06-04-2019 09:42:54)

#27 06-04-2019 17:39:32

zip3120
Friend Of DAK Forum

Re: shoulder straps

The Magpie wrote:

Well your list says it all. The people that like them are not well versed in tropical straps...

Hi Tim
As already said I would prefer to not continue the discussion on waf thread any more, which risks becoming absolutely boring and meaningless, even if I am convinced that 90th Light, GAMS1, Antifake, MarcoPennisi and Alex Ciavaglia are very well versed in tropical straps! (and they have no doubts on them!)

I should like instead to start constructive comparison on what you don't like about these shoulder straps.
You said that the piping actually looks like LW signals more than anything else... I have shown you that here you are absolutely wrong!
Please tell me what else you don't like about them.. so we can finally start a constructive and useful discussion for everyone.

I'm sorry this time we don't agree, but the beauty of the collection is this too.
Ciao amico mio
Marco

PS: I am open to everyone's opinions and if you can convince me I will of course be able to return them to the seller ...

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com