Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in.

Announcement

New Forum about the DAK and Tropical German army, and Allied army in WW2 only

#1 14-11-2017 09:43:49

wanglei
Banned

and dont give them any life. Rasual Bu

WASHINGTON -- Mets pitcher Zack Wheeler was working in and out of trouble in the early going against the Washington Nationals, walking four batters and allowing a run on a wild pitch. So he asked catcher Travis dArnaud and pitching coach Dan Warthen a simple question: "Do you all see anything?" Warthen went into the clubhouse to check some video from Tuesday nights game and noticed Wheeler was "collapsing" instead of "throwing downhill," as the right-hander put it. Thanks to that mid-game adjustment to his delivery -- and Washingtons own miscues, including one runner hit by a batted ball and another thrown out at the plate -- Wheeler pitched 6 2-3 innings to win his fourth consecutive decision, helping the Mets beat the NL East-leading Nationals 6-1. "I didnt have my best stuff. And it wasnt very fun. But youve got to find a way through it," said Wheeler (7-8), who contributed a broken-bat RBI single at the plate. "Youre mad at yourself, and youre trying to figure out what it is. I wouldnt say its mentally draining, but its just frustrating." Relying on a fastball consistently in the high 90s mph because his curveball wasnt working, Wheeler was good enough on a muggy night when the temperature was 85 degrees at first pitch. The righty went 3-8 with a 4.45 ERA in his first 16 starts, but is 4-0 with a 1.59 ERA in seven appearances since June 30. "This kid has really, really gotten better," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "I mean, as he continues to improve, the skys the limit." Said Washingtons Jayson Werth: "That was the best Ive seen him. I dont know how many times Ive seen him, but his velocity was a lot higher than I remember." Werth led off the sixth with a double. When Adam LaRoche followed with a single to left, third base coach Bob Henley sent Werth home. Left fielder Eric Campbell threw out Werth with a one-hop toss; the call stood after a replay review to check whether dArnaud blocked the plate. "It changed the whole game right there," said Daniel Murphy, who pushed New Yorks lead to 4-1 with a two-run single in the seventh off Drew Storen. Nationals lefty Gio Gonzalez (6-8) was charged with four runs and six hits over six-plus innings. He put two runners on to begin the seventh, then shook his head as he walked off the mound when manager Matt Williams yanked him with Wheeler coming to the plate. Asked if he was upset that he was removed there, Gonzalez replied: "I wanted to face the pitcher, yes." TRAINERS ROOM: Mets: Closer Jenrry Mejia "tweaked his back" in Mondays loss against San Francisco, Collins said, calling the relievers status day to day. Right-hander Matt Harvey, recovering from reconstructive elbow surgery, threw off a mound for the first time since the operation, and Collins said the pitcher felt fine after Tuesdays session in Florida. Nationals: Third baseman Ryan Zimmerman, on the DL since injuring his right hamstring July 22, has a grade-three strain and could miss six weeks, general manager Mike Rizzo said. Williams thinks Zimmerman -- who began walking on a water treadmill Monday -- could return during the regular season. UP NEXT: Mets: Wednesdays starter, left-hander Jonathan Niese (5-7, 3.24 ERA), lasted only four innings in his last appearance at Nationals Park, allowing five runs in a 5-2 Mets loss May 16. Nationals: The Nationals start righty Doug Fister (10-3, 2.68 ERA). Might second baseman Danny Espinosa get back into the lineup after giving way to trade deadline pickup Cabrera? Espinosa is 5 for 12 (a .417 average) against Niese. WHAT A CATCH: Mets centre fielder Juan Lagares ended the seventh with a head-first diving catch of a sinking liner by Denard Span. Lagares got the wind knocked out of him on the play and was checked on in the outfield by Collins and a trainer but stayed in the game. Marquese Chriss Jersey . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. Penny Hardaway Jersey . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. http://www.sunsofficialshop.us/jared-du … ns-jersey/ . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. Charles Barkley Jersey . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist . Devin Booker Jersey . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996.(SportsNetwork.com) - A pair of Eastern Conference contenders clash Friday night in the nations capital, as the Chicago Bulls put their impressive road record to the test against the Washington Wizards. The Bulls are 14-4 away from the Windy City and are just ahead of the Wizards in the standings. Chicago went 3-2 on a recent homestand and was dealt a 97-77 loss to the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Jimmy Butler had 16 points, Taj Gibson gave 15 off the bench and Pau Gasol collected 13 points and six rebounds for the Bulls, who made just 33.3 percent from the floor, connected on 6-of-20 3-pointers and turned the ball over 16 times. Derrick Rose had seven points and hasnt shot better than 35 percent in each of his last six games. The normally defensive-minded Bulls allowed 34 points in the fourth quarter and lost for only the second time in the previous 12 games. I dont wont to overreact, but I dont want to under-react either, Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau said afterward. You always ask yourselves before you start, theres two questions: did you play hard enough and did you execute properly? The readiness to play, that part is really my responsibility. I didnt like that part of it at all. Thibodeaus squad is 16-5 against teams from the East and 10-1 on the road against conference foes. After visiting DC, the Bulls will return to Chicago for three straight games versus Milwaukee, Orlando and Washington. Bulls forward Mike Dunleavy (ankle) is questionable against thee Wizards.dddddddddddd Washington will try to make it three straight wins Friday and posted a 101-91 triumph over the hapless New York Knicks Wednesday night. Nene scored 20 points and John Wall finished with 18 and eight assists to lead the Wizards, who scored 30 points in the first quarter and shot 51.3 percent. The Wizards used a big 17-5 run in the second half to pull away. It was important for us, Wizards head coach Randy Wittman said of the strong start to the second half. When youre dealing with a team thats going through transition, obviously with the trades and whats going on with their team, you want to come out right away and dont give them any life. Rasual Butler netted 14 points and both Bradley Beal and Marcin Gortat ended with 12 points. Gortat also grabbed 11 rebounds. The Wizards, who are 19-1 when holding teams under 100 points, improved to 15-4 at the Verizon Center and 16-6 against conference opponents. They are 9-2 at home versus the East. Wall is averaging 18.0 points and 10.8 assists at home this season. He has recorded 11 of his 20 double-doubles in front of the home crowd. Washington will visit the East-leading Hawks on Sunday and suffered a 99-91 loss to the Bulls on Dec. 23 at home. Wall and Gasol both scored 18 points in that one, while Rose led all scorers with 25 points. The Wizards eliminated the Bulls in five games during the first round of the playoffs last season. The teams will meet again Jan. 14 and March 3. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com