AFRIKA KORPS FORUM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in.

Announcement

New Forum about the DAK and Tropical German army, and Allied army in WW2 only

#1 27-12-2016 21:31:34

wuestenfuchs88
Confirmed DAK Member
Registered: 18-01-2015
Posts: 141

OPINION WANTED

Hi Guys!

I would like to sell my hole collection, i dont want to sell it piece by piece, I want to sell all at once,

My collection is not just Afrika, i have collect all sorts of german Militaria over the jears ( 30 Jears of Collecting)

now i want to sell every litle piece, 30 jears are enough, and a ather collector should get happy, i am waiting for the best over , if you interested i can send you pictures!

greatings, Wuestenfuchs88

Offline

 

#2 29-12-2016 15:41:05

don_kihotis7
Moderator
From: Cyprus
Registered: 05-09-2013
Posts: 2526

Re: OPINION WANTED

Hi Mario. Did you get my email?


_____________________
Back up forum in case of emergency: http://afrikakorpsforum.xooit.fr/index.php
German Helmet Walhalla: http://www.ghw2.com
http://afrikakorps.forumcrea.com/img/avatars/afrikakorps/big/2378_signature_photo.jpg

Offline

 

#3 29-12-2016 19:46:54

wuestenfuchs88
Confirmed DAK Member
Registered: 18-01-2015
Posts: 141

Re: OPINION WANTED

Hi Chris, yes thanks, sendet you a replay

Offline

 

#4 30-12-2016 10:08:56

olpan
DAK Member
From: Australia
Registered: 11-04-2014
Posts: 45

Re: OPINION WANTED

wuestenfuchs88 wrote:

Hi Guys!

I would like to sell my hole collection, i dont want to sell it piece by piece, I want to sell all at once,

My collection is not just Afrika, i have collect all sorts of german Militaria over the jears ( 30 Jears of Collecting)

now i want to sell every litle piece, 30 jears are enough, and a ather collector should get happy, i am waiting for the best over , if you interested i can send you pictures!

greatings, Wuestenfuchs88

Hello there, I have tried to contact you through the forum but cant seem to access the email link, could you post a contact email here please ?

Offline

 

#5 01-01-2017 16:40:56

don_kihotis7
Moderator
From: Cyprus
Registered: 05-09-2013
Posts: 2526

Re: OPINION WANTED

Hi Olpan. I have sent your email to Mario so he can contact you.
Happy new year to all.


_____________________
Back up forum in case of emergency: http://afrikakorpsforum.xooit.fr/index.php
German Helmet Walhalla: http://www.ghw2.com
http://afrikakorps.forumcrea.com/img/avatars/afrikakorps/big/2378_signature_photo.jpg

Offline

 

#6 02-01-2017 12:07:45

wuestenfuchs88
Confirmed DAK Member
Registered: 18-01-2015
Posts: 141

Re: OPINION WANTED

Hi Guys!

Happy new jear to you Guys too, Olpan, got your e-mail of chris, will send you some pics

Offline

 

#7 06-01-2017 12:08:53

zip3120
Friend Of DAK Forum
Registered: 23-09-2015
Posts: 359

Re: OPINION WANTED

hello
can you send pictures to me too?
Marco

Offline

 

#8 07-01-2017 20:01:37

wuestenfuchs88
Confirmed DAK Member
Registered: 18-01-2015
Posts: 141

Re: OPINION WANTED

Ciao Marco,Yes i can, just send me your e-mail adress

Offline

 

#9 08-01-2017 06:19:01

olpan
DAK Member
From: Australia
Registered: 11-04-2014
Posts: 45

Re: OPINION WANTED

don_kihotis7 wrote:

Hi Olpan. I have sent your email to Mario so he can contact you.
Happy new year to all.

Thank You , Don Kihotis7...

Offline

 

#10 08-01-2017 06:20:03

olpan
DAK Member
From: Australia
Registered: 11-04-2014
Posts: 45

Re: OPINION WANTED

wuestenfuchs88 wrote:

Hi Guys!

Happy new jear to you Guys too, Olpan, got your e-mail of chris, will send you some pics

Thank You Mario !

Offline

 

#11 08-01-2017 13:29:11

zip3120
Friend Of DAK Forum
Registered: 23-09-2015
Posts: 359

Re: OPINION WANTED

wuestenfuchs88 wrote:

Ciao Marco,Yes i can, just send me your e-mail adress

Please Don can you send my address to wuestenfuchs88?
Many thanks

Offline

 

#12 08-01-2017 18:44:03

don_kihotis7
Moderator
From: Cyprus
Registered: 05-09-2013
Posts: 2526

Re: OPINION WANTED

Hi Marco. Sure.


_____________________
Back up forum in case of emergency: http://afrikakorpsforum.xooit.fr/index.php
German Helmet Walhalla: http://www.ghw2.com
http://afrikakorps.forumcrea.com/img/avatars/afrikakorps/big/2378_signature_photo.jpg

Offline

 

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com